Our Financial Needs
Like any non-profit organization the success of our ministry is dependent on the donations of generous individuals who value making the world a better place to live. Our short-term mission trips fulfill the financial needs of 75% of our annual budget. The other 25% comes from several sources, varying from fundraising events, contracted training seminars, individual staff fundraising, board member giving, and general fund donations. If your heart has been moved by the ministry of World Servants we ask that you consider how you might give to further our work as agents of life transformation!
Our Financial Commitment to Excellence
We commit to always maintain the highest ethical and financial standards. World Servants is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization governed by an elected Board of Directors. As a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), World Servants complies fully with all ECFA rules and guidelines for Christian ministries.
We commit to always make our financial affairs open to outside review. We are audited by an outside auditing firm yearly. Complete audited financial statements are available upon written request.
We commit to use funds for the purpose they were given and to always be fully truthful in our requests for contributions. When funding requirements for a specified project are met, it is World Servant's policy to apply remaining funds to the next priority or pressing need.
Gifts to World Servants may be deducted as charitable contributions for federal tax purposes based on your personal situation.
To make a donation, click on one of the donation categories listed below.